The Dremel 4000-6/50 120-Volt Variable-Speed Rotary Kit is a package deal that gives you everything you need to use the tool right away. With this kit, you'll be able to carve or engrave soft or hard materials with ease. And with so many bonus add-ons to choose from, you'll always have the right accessory for any occasion. (I'll talk more about this later.)
First, let's go over what's included in this impressive Dremel package and the best features it offers. I'll also provide shopping tips to help you enjoy the Dremel 4000 and all of its accessories after purchase.
Compatible With All Dremel Accessories
This kit comes with a wide variety of accessories and attachments, but it's also compatible with other Dremel accessories you may already own. An EZ Twist cap is included with purchase to make changing all accessories and attachments extremely easy to do. By allowing you to use any Dremel attachment or accessory, you can extend the life of your investments and be prepared for just about any DIY project or craft you can think of.
5,000 to 35,000 RPM for Simple to Tough Jobs
One of the best things about the Dremel 4000 is that it’s extremely versatile. With a variable speed of 5,000 to 35,000 RPM, you'll have controlled power to do delicate projects and enough power to do more difficult tasks. The wide range of RPM allows you to get the versatility you need for precision and control. On the other hand, the 16 amp motor with electronic feedback provides power, speed, and control as needed.
Precision and power in a single tool
360-Degree Grip Zone
If you've worked with such a tool before, you'll know there's no one way to hold your hand for every project. For engraving, woodworking, and precision work, you need to be able to turn your hand and the tool in any direction without losing power or control. Thankfully, Dremel understood this need and created the 4000 rotary tool with a 360-degree grip zone.
With this technology, the tool will continue to work no matter how you hold your hand or the tool. However, due to the tool's weight, some users recommend buying a Dremel stand for use with the tool. The stand decreases user fatigue and makes it more comfortable to use for long periods of time. But this is completely optional and depends largely on your personal preferences.
Click to read more...
50 Accessories and 6 Attachments Included with Purchase
This kit is amazing because it offers the Dremel 4000 rotary tool, 50 accessories, and 6 attachments for one low price. The accessories included in this kit include high speed cutters for making tapered holes, tungsten carbide cutters for shaping, smoothing, and material removal on stainless steel or cast iron, and engraving cutters. The engraving cutters are ideal for use with soft or hard metals.
Dremel 4000-6/50 120-Volt Variable-Speed Rotary Kit Package Details and Accessories
- 1 x Dremel 4000 rotary tool
- Hard carrying case
- Separate case for accessories
- 50 accessories and 6 attachments
See The Included Accessories
Carving or Engraving Purposes:
- 1 x 107 Engraving Cutter
- 1 x 191 High Speed Cutter
- 1 x 194 High Speed Cutter
- 4 x 420 Cut-off Wheel
- 2 x EZ409 EZ Lock 1-1/2 inch Thin Cut Cut-off Wheel
- 2 x EZ456 EZ Lock 1-1/2 inch Cut-off Wheel
- 2 x EZ476 EZ Lock 1-1/2 inch Cut-off Wheel
- 1 x 540 1-1/4 inch Cut-off Wheel
- 1 x 561 Multipurpose Cutting Bit
Grinding and Sharpening Purposes:
- 2 x 541 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Wheel
- 1 x 932 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone
- 1 x 8193 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone
- 1 x 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone
Cleaning or Polishing Purposes:
- 1 x 405 Nylon Bristle Brush
- 1 x 428 Carbon Steel Brush
- 1 x 442 Carbon Steel Brush
- 1 x 421 Polishing Compound
- 3 x 414 Felt Polishing Wheel
- 1 x 429 Felt Polishing Wheel
- 1 x 423E EZ Lock Cloth Polishing Wheel
- 1 x 511E EZ Lock Finishing Abrasive Buffs 180 & 280-grit
- 1 x 512E EZ Lock Finishing Abrasive Buffs 320-grit
- 1 x 407 1/2 inch Sanding Drum
- 2 x 408 1/2 inch 60-grit Sanding Band
- 2 x 432 1/2 inch 120-grit Sanding Band
- 2 x 445 1/2 inch 240-grit Sanding Band
- 2 x 411 3/4 inch 180-grit Sanding Disc
- 2 x 412 3/4 inch 220-grit Sanding Disc
- 2 x 413 3/4 inch 240-grit Sanding Disc
Miscellaneous Bits and Pieces:
- 1 x 150 1/8 inch Drill Bit
- 1 x 401 Screw Mandrel
- 1 x 402 Mandrel
- 1 x EZ402 EZ Lock Mandrel
- 1 x 481 3/32-inch Collet
- 1 x EZ Twist Nose Cap (This is what will allow you to change out accessories easily.)
- 1 x Wrench
See The Included Attachments
- 1 x Flex Shaft Attachment
- 1 x Circle Cutter/Straight Edge Guide
- 1 x Sanding/Grinding Guide
- 1 x Multipurpose Cutting Guide
- 1 x Shield Attachment
- 1 x Lawn Mower and Garden Tool Sharpening Attachment
With the 360 degrees grip zone feature, you'll be able to work at any angle to get jobs completed
The Dremel 4000 tool measures 15.5 x 10.4 x 3.9 inches and weighs 5.8 lbs.
- 120 volts
- 1.6-amp motor with electric feedback
- Included accessory kit allows you to complete a huge variety of tasks
- Threads to attach flex shaft, planer, or finger grip are made of plastic
- Heavier than it looks
Amazon Customer Reviews: Click Here
Most people who have used this Dremel love it and can't get enough of the tool's versatility and usability. The Dremel 4000 kit pleases even the most critical power tool users because it comes with a powerful unit, 50 accessories, and 6 attachments. Users seem to appreciate this tool's ability to tackle any task.
One of the most critical reviews about the kit is in regards to its accessories case. While the hard case for the tool is sufficient, the carrying case seems a bit cheap and doesn't hold all the accessories well. To get around this, you can purchase a separate accessory charger for little more money.
Dremel 4000-6/50 120-Volt Variable-Speed Rotary Kit Price
Today's Price: Click Here
When you buy the Dremel 4000-6/50 120-Volt Variable-Speed Rotary Kit, you're getting a great deal. Not only will you get a powerful rotary tool, but also everything you need to start working on many tasks. This kit allows you to get the tool, 6 attachments, and 50 accessories for less than what you would have to fork out if you had bought everything separately. Even if you don't use all the accessories and attachments included with this kit, they may come a day when you need them. And when that day comes, you already have it all with this kit in your arsenal.
Click here for a closer look.